2013年6月8日 星期六

Castleton, Peak District, UK

This week the weather in Sheffield is quite good, sunshine and long day time till 10pm. Play time becomes longer.

My Pakistani friend invites me to visit Castleton. I am very happy that I also want to have a walk on the weekend. We have walked for a while and took a bus 272 from the place near Waitrose, a shopping center. During weekend, the bus comes every hour. Then, we exchange the ideas and information between Taiwan and Pakistan. He told me that there are many female politicians in Pakistan and about alcohol and sex, he explained to me by simile. He says if you ban the entry of the house, many people might get more curious and tries to climb or dig into the house. But if it is open and there might be no people wanting to enter. To ban and control is like this way. In other words, in a conservative society there are more leeway than we can imagine.

What are the most serious problems in Pakistan? I asked. He said, that first is the military power. This military general and soldiers hold their power and protect their own interests, making the civil government only their puppet. To enhance the legitimacy of their existence, they create war and quarrels against India. In fact, according to his perspective, India and Pakistan are the same culture, people. Even, there are more people believing in Muslims in India. Therefore, the difference in religion is not a good reason. Second problem is religious fraud. Some people by the guise of religion cheat others. The final one is ignorance, the illiteracy rate is still high.  

He is a very kind person. On the way, he always asked me do you like it? How do you think? You see, it's fantastic, gorgeous and beautiful. Excellent, perfect. All the good words I can use I have practiced all day. I think  it might be the difference between trait attribution and culture.

How about Castleton? I read the introduction briefly. It is said that since 1000 AD, people have built castle here and here are the mine of lead. This place is very beautiful and many people are   paragliding and hangliding. It is the first time that I meet these player so close and they can say hello to me. The other thing is that they can stay in the sky very long.





沒有留言: