2013年6月15日 星期六

Drink and dance

In Taiwan, I seldom have chance to drink. In my wife's family, nowadays drinking alcohol almost is forbidden for the reason of the parent's health. Although my mother likes to drink a little bit, I have rare opportunity to eat with her especially in an atmosphere of drink.

Coming to Sheffield two days later, my America friend invited me to drink with other classmates. On that day, we drink in at least three pubs. For me, it is really amazing. Those people came inside even without a seat but standing drink and talk. No one is dancing and no place. Only drink. For them, choosing a good taste is an important decision. I went to the pub several times to celebrate friend's birthday, ViVA past or just hang out. However, I never saw place to dance.

Once, one of my friends invited me to a club with dance place. I was happy to try and know no there was no possibility that someone would be interested in us for we are foreigners. To my surprise, my friend was really fit in the dance club. He dance awkwardly but had his own style. Many young persons are interested in his dances. We can be gather around buy many persons. Anyway, it's a interesting experience. However, the music is terrible loudly. If people often worked or danced here, their ear must get hurt. On the other hand, to know how to dance is good and can enjoy the time.

I know my limits and that's my life. I am glad have a chance to see how it look like and know once that it's not my life there.
After midnight, there are still a lot of people more than in day time.




沒有留言: